Translation priorities

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 20:59:37 -0600
To: stephane.deschamps@orange.com
Cc: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hiya St├ęphane,

Thanks for your efforts on translations.

We haven't finalized priorities, yet here are suggestions based on previous discussions:
* Introduction to Web Accessibility https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/
* the other 5 top-level navigation items and their pages (Planning & Policies ... Standards/Guidelines)

More ideas are here: https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI_Translations#Translation_Priorities

Best,
~Shawn