Updates to work for this week - Homework!

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 06:24:55 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Productive meeting today, thanks for the great attendance and consideration
of the current projects - much appreciated!

We posted updates to the Work for This Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] to
reflect the request for active contributors to walk through the AARM
Decision Tree and the Translations mock up - both linked from W4TW.

Note that we recorded the meeting but have not yet completed captioning so
it is not yet publicly posted. If you would like to see the recording
without captions, contact the chairs to get a link. And of course meeting
minutes <https://www.w3.org/2018/12/07-eo-minutes.html> [2] are available

Once again, thanks for all you do!

Best,
Sharron, Brent, and Shawn