EOWG - Meeting Update - please read

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 17:10:17 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

We will *not *have our normal scheduled EOWG Teleconference meeting this
Friday, 16 November. Instead we are holding a special meeting about
including user Persona Quotes in the new 2.1 SC Understanding Documents. We
would like the UnDoc team and any other interested participants to attend
this meeting and contribute to a quick discussion and decision. *The
meeting will start at 9:00 AM Easter Time using the same webex links and
login as the normal weekly meeting. *A quick look at the detail in this
GitHub issue <https://github.com/w3c/wcag-eo/issues/6> [1] will give you
some background to consider prior to the meeting.

*Also of note*: Due to upcoming holidays and responses in the
Teleconference Availability Survey, we will not have EOWG meeting on the
following dates: Thursday, 22 November, and Friday, 28 December. This
information has been updated on the EOWG Meeting page: Upcoming
Teleconferences
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Upcoming_Teleconferences> [2]
as well.

Talk to you on Friday.
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag-eo/issues/6
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Upcoming_Teleconferences

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com