Re: EOWG - 08 November Agenda Posted

Apologies from me as I am currently away in Tasmania. Amanda may respond to poll on my behalf

Please excuse my brief response as I’m replying from my mobile phone and I’ve got the manual dexterity of a fish on the small keyboard 😇

________________________________
From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:50 am
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG - 08 November Agenda Posted

Greetings EOWG,

The 08 November Teleconference Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> has been posted for your review.

Special note: We will be discussing the Pacific Meeting schedule during this meeting. If you normally attend the Thursday 6:00pm Eastern meetings, please come so we can gather your input on alternatives to the schedule that would still work for everyone.

Talk to you all tomorrow,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>