No EOWG meeting Thursday/Friday this week

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:49:06 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

We have been meeting face to face with the EO participant who were able to
come. Also joined by folks from Internationalization, AG, ARIA, and Silver.
Meeting all day yesterday and today and have lots to report.

We are not going to be able to meet this week however since so many of us
are traveling. We are energized by our time together and the exciting work
we have coming up.  Will post minutes and look forward to catching up. More
soon and thanks a million to everyone for all you do!

Best,
Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*