Re: People first language (comments to Biz Case)

Great to hear, thank you Andrew!

I did see that you had indicated editor's discretion but then I saw the
pull request from Shawn in which the change was made to every single
instance. I thought perhaps you two had communicated separately and perhaps
you had stronger feelings. I will take all this into consideration as I go
through to address all of the most recent comments.

Thanks very much!
Sharron