RE: EOWG - 16 August Agenda Posted

I’m sending regrets for the meeting tomorrow.  I have a dr appt. at 5pm ET in DC.  I won’t be able to make it home in time to jump on the call.

Laura

From: Brent Bakken <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 10:28 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: EOWG - 16 August Agenda Posted

Hello EOWG Participants,

The Thursday, 16 August EOWG Meeting Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted. The agenda will be updated with more detail a bit later today. Please plan on attending the meeting for important discussions on the Business Case, upcoming work for Online Learning, and feedback about Thursday meetings.

If you have not done so, please remember to complete the Weekly Survey<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/10August2018/> [2] by end of the day today.

Looking forward to talking with you all tomorrow,
Brent, Sharron, & Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/10August2018/

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>