De : Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Envoyé : mardi 3 juillet 2018 18:44
À : DESCHAMPS Stephane DMGP/DD; EOWG
Cc : Denis Boudreau
Objet : New mailing list for Roles and Responsibilities work [was: Ra11y TF]

Hi Stéphane and all,

Stéphane, great that you're joining that work!

We can set up a Task Force, although there is some overhead to that and it's probably not worth it. We don't need to set up a formal Task Force to have a separate mailing list. If you'd like for us to consider a Task Force more, we can discuss at the EO-Planning meeting or through the e-mail list:
	public-eo-plan@w3.org

I have set up a mailing list for the Roles and Responsibilities project:
	public-eowg-roles@w3.org

I'll subscribe Denis, Sean, Bill, Stéphane, Sharron, Brent for now.

Anyone can self-subscribe by sending an e-mail to public-eowg-roles-request@w3.org with subject "subscribe".

Reminder that EOWG mailing lists are listed here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Participation_Info#E-mail_Lists

Let me know if there's anything else for now.

Best,
~Shawn

On 7/3/2018 11:11 AM, stephane.deschamps@orange.com wrote:
> Hi EOWG and Chairs,
>
> Denis and I talked about Ra11y and we're on the same page. I want to join Denis, Bill and Sean on this project (yay!) and write on behalf of Denis who's a bit busy at the moment, so I'll handle the formalities if it's OK with everyone.
>
> We've concluded that the project needs a few organizational features, so we think it would be best for it to be a task force (as HTML a11y TF is to the HTML WG, in a way). Basically we think it would reduce noise on this mailing list, discussions would be more focused.
>
> So we have a few organizational questions:
>
> 1.Does EOWG find it relevant to create a taskforce? If anybody in EOWG finds it irrelevant, please tell us and let's discuss
>
> 2.What is the process to create a taskforce?
>
> And then we will have very practical questions:
>
> ·Can we set up a mailing list devoted to this project specifically?
>
> ·If so, who do we ask?
>
> Any comment/input welcome, of course!
>
> --
>
> Cordialement / Kind regards
>
> *Stéphane Deschamps***
>
> Référent accessibilité - Direction Digitale - Expérience et Interface Utilisateur
>
> *Orange/OF/DMGP/DD/EIU*
>
> mobile +33 6 37 30 65 31 (preferably text please)
> _stephane.deschamps@orange.com <mailto:stephane.deschamps@orange.com>_

> Thank you.

Thank you.