Re: EOWG - 01 Feb Agenda Posted

Sorry - I've had a conflict come up and I won't make today's meeting. 😞

-Howard

________________________________
From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:20:32 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG - 01 Feb Agenda Posted

Greetings EOWG,

The 01 February EOWG Meeting Agenda has been posted for your review.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda_01_February

Reminder: This week's meeting is on Thursday, 01 February at 6:00pm Eastern time.

Please review the agenda prior to the meeting. There may be a few updates to topics 1 and 2 prior to meeting start time.

Looking forward to talking with everyone,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

Learn more at pearson.com<http://pearson.com>