Review reminder & updated issue -- Re: EOWG - Work and Survey Updated

Hi EOWG folks,

Here is a reminder that this weeks survey asks for you to review and note all of your comments on the Intro to Accessibility Revision.
 Survey: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/eowg-12-jan-2018/

Also note that this GitHub issue is updated with alternatives:
 Links to more info #5
 https://github.com/w3c/wai-intro-accessibility/issues/5

Looking forward to your input!

Best,