EOWG meeting agenda for 17 March

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:48:32 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

The agenda is posted to the EOWG meeting page
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#17_March_2017_Agenda>. [1]

Many are out for spring break so I expect this to be a short, tightly
focused meeting to track progress on the Policies work and Howard's updates
to the Evaluation Template. If you are *not* on spring break please do try
to join, contribute to the discussion, and meet new EO-er  Norah Sinclair.

We can drink green beer - it's Saint Pat's day!!

Best,
Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#17_March_2017_Agenda