Not sure it works with Ats - RE: links -- Re: Exciting news for EOWG review: WAI Website Design Preview

From: Howard Leicester <howard_leicester@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 16:10:13 +0000
To: 'Shawn Henry' <shawn@w3.org>, "'EOWG (E-mail)'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Shawn et al,

Not sure your email/links works with my screen-reader or other Ats.

Suggest you include those AT providers in your development plans.

If not, I'm happy to push such initiatives in the UK, and via such
international AT providers operating in the UK.

All, nonetheless, going forward (togethether) in a v nice way,
Howard

Dr Howard Leicester MBE
+44 (0)7789 965202
www.accessible-info.co.uk