EOWG Minutes and Updates

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:32:23 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Participants,

Thank you again for a great meeting today. We missed those who could not
attend.

   - The minutes from the meeting have been posted on the EOWG Meetings
   2017 page
   <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2017#20_January_2017_Teleconference>
[1].
   If you missed the meeting, please review the minutes and indicate that you
   have done so on this page.

   - Work for this week is updated and please note that *there will *not**
   be a Weekly Survey this week.

   - There *may* be some more issues to review on the Carousels Tutorial
   after Eric completes a little more work based on today's discussions. If he
   has anything ready to react to we will send it out in a separate email next
   week.

Thanks for all you do, and have a super weekend.
Brent & Sharron

[1]
https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings_2017#20_January_2017_Teleconference

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com

Learn more at pearson.com