leaving EOWG

From: Kazuhito Kidachi <k-kidachi@mitsue.co.jp>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:51:47 +0900
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Hello Shawn and all,

Since I can't keep "good standing" at this WG, I have to say that I'm
leaving EOWG. I thank to all of you, especially to Shawn, who invited
me to this WG.

My biggest challenge has been joining teleconferences, even if only
via IRC - due to different time zone. As you know, teleconferences are
held at Friday night in Japan local time, so.

I'm leaving EOWG, but it doesn't mean I'm leaving from web
accessibility at all. I'll work for educating and spreading web
accessibility more, and I'll show up CSUN conference, etc.

I respect all of your hard work.

Best regards,

Kazuhito
--