Reminder: Media pages updated for your review [was: EOWG - Updates - Please Read]

Hi EOWG folks,

Reminder that Geoff, the editor of the Accessible Media Tutorial, is eagerly awaiting your input. :-)

Latest update: images added.

Please refresh whenever you look at them as Geoff is responding to comments and updating them frequently.

GitHub issues:
* *To open a new issue*: <https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/issues/new?title=%5BAccessible%20Media%20Tutorial%5D&labels=media>
* Open issues: <https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Amedia>

Pages:
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/Overview.html Accessible Media Concepts (Landing Page)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page1a.html Accessible Media: Production options for captions (Page 1)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page2.html Accessible Media: Caption formats and examples (Page 2)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page3.html Accessible Media: Automatically Generated Captions (Page 3)
* Accessible Media: Subtitles (Page 4 - still in draft)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page5.html Accessible Media: Transcript Concepts and Examples (Page 5)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page6.html Accessible Media: Production options for audio descriptions (Page 6)
* https://www.w3.org/2017/04/xsmedia-tute/page7.html Accessible Media: User agents for presenting accessible media (Page 7)
* Decision tree

Some questions to guide your review:
* What do you think about the overall content and scope, and the topic flow throughout?
* Suggestions for trimming the length?
* Suggestions for warming the tone?
* Suggestions for where else sample code might be useful?
Any other comments welcome.

Thanks for any comments!

Best,
~Shawn