Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG) Charter Extended

Dear participants of the Education and Outreach Working Group,

The below is the announcement to W3C Members that your group has just been extended.

Kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org