Greetings (and minutes) from sunny Portugal

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:45:07 +0100
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hey everyone,

Brent, Eric, Shadi and I missed you at the TPAC face to face but learned a
lot and have plenty to share. In the meantime here are the minutes from
Friday. W4TW will be updated soon by Brent and  a review of these minutes
may help you focus on Easy Checks review, MaryJo's questions and all the
other useful work we are doing together.

Thank you and...onward!

Sharron

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*