Re: 10 June Teleconference Agenda

Sorry for this late regrets. I have to participate on a panel tomorrow morning in Denver.  I won't make tomorrow's meeting.

-Howard

________________________________
From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2016 10:02:57 AM
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: 10 June Teleconference Agenda

Greetings Working Group,

The Agenda for the 10 June teleconference<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted. Please take a moment to look over the agenda and familiarize yourself with the topics and provided links. This will help the meeting run a bit more efficient.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Brent & Sharron
EOWG Co-chairs

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services

Pearson
512 202 1087

Learn more at pearson.com<http://pearson.com>

[Pearson]