Re: Congratulations on the Perspective Videos!

I absolutely agree - these are wonderful.  I sent a message earlier, but
it did not seem to post to the group.  Kudos to all of you and your hard
work.  These are brilliant!

Cyndi

--
Cyndi Rowland, Ph.D., Director
WebAIM; National Center on  Disability and Access to Education

WebAIM.org
NCDAE.org
cpdusu.org
1-435-797-3381