Re: WCAG documents and materials in Spanish

On 12/4/2015 4:59 PM, David Berman | 613-728-6777 wrote:
> Hi colleagues,
>
> As mentioned this morning, I am wondering if we have a list of WCAG translations and/or guidance and/or assistive technologies that are available in Spanish.

Yes, yes, no - and tools.

 From any WAI page, under nav, click "Translations"
1. WCAG 2.0 Translations - is fairly current
2. Translation Links for Web Accessibility Initiative Documents - has old docs
3. Translations of W3C Documents - can get list, or go to Advanced search to look for specifics

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/ has a filter for Languages.

~Shawn