Re: Minutes and request to complete publication survey [EOWG_Meetings page and SC 1.4.1]

Not sure it is a GitHub issue, seems more like a wiki issue, don't you
think?

Shawn and Shadi,

What are the protocols for changing the wiki styles?

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 1:53 PM, David Berman | 613-728-6777 <
berman@davidberman.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Sharron.
> Nicely done.
>
> If i wish to open a GitHub issue regarding the structure of this page:
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings
> ... where do I do that?
> (I wish to open an issue regarding SC 1.4.1. compliance of link text such
> as "Survey on Tips" on pages such as the /EOWG_Meetings page, recommending
> that a link text color with a contrast of greater than the existing 2.2 be
> deployed ... or even better that we follow the preferred technique
> mentioned in G183 of having an underline even when unhovered.)
>
> Regards,
> David
>

> On 2015-09-27 14:11, Sharron Rush wrote:
>
> Greetings esteemed colleagues,
>
> Attached are minutes from Friday's meeting and I also updated Work for
> this Week
> <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>. [1]
> Essentially it is a request to complete the Tips publication approval
> survey and links to preview and prepare for upcoming projects.
>
> Congratulations to all who helped on the Tips and especially to Shadi,
> Kevin, and Shawn who listened to our input and created such a helpful
> resource!
>
> Thanks all!
> Sharron
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week
>

> --
> David Berman, RGD, FGDC [image: LinkedIn]
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bermandavid> [image: Twitter @davidberman]
> <http://www.twitter.com/davidberman> [image: Facebook]
> <http://www.facebook.com/davidbberman> [image: Skype davidberman.com] [image:
> Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DavidBermanCom/posts>
> David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman | blog
> <http://www.designedgecanada.com/author/david-berman>
> +1-613-728-6777 | 340 Selby Avenue, Ottawa K2A 3X6
>
> High Level Advisor, United Nations | GDC ethics chair | Ico-D
> Sustainability chair | Carleton University Access Network chair
> ------------------------------
> *Accessibility courses:* Vancouver | Victoria | Europe | Ottawa
> *Upcoming:* Dublin | Toronto | Mexico City | Cyprus | Bahrain
> Watch David on CBS
> <http://www.wtoc.com/story/17588481/scad-plans-revitalization> | Do Good
> book news: <http://www.dogoodbook.com/> "Don't just do good design ... do
> good!"
>
> This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized
> disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.

Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*