Minutes and request to complete publication survey

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 13:11:28 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings esteemed colleagues,

Attached are minutes from Friday's meeting and I also updated Work for this
Week <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>.
[1]  Essentially it is a request to complete the Tips publication approval
survey and links to preview and prepare for upcoming projects.

Congratulations to all who helped on the Tips and especially to Shadi,
Kevin, and Shawn who listened to our input and created such a helpful
resource!

Thanks all!
Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week