TIME SENSITIVE INPUT: comment on Writing Tips as soon as you can get to it

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:09:15 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

We have an issue that has been hanging around for quite a while and we want
to put it to bed.

Please take a few minutes at your **earliest convenience** to add your
thoughts. Review Writing Tips Combined
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Quick_Start_Guides/Writing_Tips_Combined>
[1] for the various positions on this issue. Then add your comments to
the Fresh
perspectives section
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Quick_Start_Guides/Writing_Tips_Combined#Fresh_Perspectives>.
[2] (yes for this one we are using the wiki for comments)

If the wiki is not comfortable for you, please post your comments to this
list.

We are about to finalize the Writing Tips (yay!) and need this last bit of
input. Let's get 'er done!

Thanks a million for your help!
Best,
Sharron