EOWG work for this week updated with survey

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 10:50:39 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

Kevin and Eric have been working on the mockups for the Roadmap and QuickRef that we want to do informal usability testing on in May. Sorry we didn't get a survey out earlier.

A survey is available now and linked from:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week

Even if you don't have time to review the drafts before the meeting Friday, it is helpful if you go into the survey and check "I didn't get to it" for the two main questions.

Thanks & looking forward to discussion Friday!

Best,
~Shawn & Sharron