Re: EOWG Reminder: Eval Tools List final review this week

Thanks for the consideration, Anna Belle.

We do a basic check to confirm that each submission is a legitimate tool before it's included, and we do want all legit tools listed, so maybe people wanting SEO oomph is a positive rather than a negative?

Maybe it would only become an issue if we later start getting lots of non-legit submissions?

Eric/Shadi, thoughts?

~Shawn