Re: EOWG Reminder: Eval Tools List final review this week

Hi All

Sorry to leave the teleconference suddenly, but the fire alarm of the
building started ringing and I had to leave all the personal belongs
inside the room. Fortunately, it was a false alarm.

It was my first WG teleconference. It was great. I hope I can contribute
more next meeting.

Best Regards
Reinaldo