EOWG work this week -- some & more coming soon

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 20:18:25 -0500
To: Howard Kramer <howard.kramer@Colorado.EDU>, Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>, Kevin White <kevin@w3.org>
CC: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Thanks Wayne & Howard for checking in on EOWG work for this week.

Here's the status at the moment, afaik:

* Evaluation Tools database UI:
** ACTION: A question from the EOWG teleconference last week: What order should the filter categories be in (e.g., most commonly-used & most important first)? Please add your thoughts to the wiki at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Evaluation_tools_comments#Order_of_the_filters.3F>
** Eric will be incorporating EOWG's feedback from last week and will let us know what else to look at.
** Prototype: http://w3c.github.io/wai-eval-tools/
** Analysis page: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Evaluation_tools
** Wiki page for comments: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Evaluation_tools_comments

* Tutorials:
** Overview page, Images Tutorial, and Tables Tutorial -- the overall content is stable. After a final copyedit this week, EOWG will be asked to approve publication & announcement of the first version of these. (We're *not* looking for major changes for this publication -- we can list things for later revision.)
** Next tutorials -- Eric is drafting the Forms tutorial. It's not yet ready for comment, but you can take a peek at <https://w3c.github.io/wai-tutorials/forms/> We'll look at that in more detail in August.

* Planning and Managing Accessibility:
** Based on EOWG's input from last week, Kevin is updating a draft page(s) via GitHub. He'll let us know when that's ready to look at.
** Make sure you're familiar with the analysis info: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Planning_and_Managing_Web_Accessibility -- including the current versions that are linked from there.

We'll update the agenda at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Upcoming_Meetings> and send e-mail when more things are ready for review.

Thanks!

~Shawn