Re: EOWG work this week

Thanks, Sharron for helping clarify!

Comments inline below.

On 7/11/2014 9:07 AM, Sharron Rush wrote:

> Shawn,
>
> For clarification of the work expected this week, can you confirm that my understanding is correct?
>
> 1. Tutorials
> The highlighted [X] are proposed EOWG responses. Is our task to state either support or suggest modification to the posted response?

I think we should review all proposed [EOWG Response]s, including the ones that don't have a highlighted [X].

(Eric: We're still not understanding why some have a yellow [X] and others don't. If you clarified that somewhere on the page, sorry I'm missing it. Could you make it more clear. :-)

> If we agree, that affirmation goes on the Action Items page?

Yes, if you agree with all, then you just need to put it on the Action Items page.

> If we want to make suggestions for modification, it should be written in the body of the response dialogue on the first page?

Yes, for example see "Review Comment" under #7 under Images <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/WCAG-2014-06-04#Images>

Also, list on the Actions Items page that you're done with your review.

> 2. Evaluation Tools database
> We are looking for high level comments of approach and design at his point? not specific content?

Eric & Shadi: Can you provide specific points on what you want us to comment on and what not yet?

Thanks,
~Shawn