weird black squares on BAD (inaccessible survey)

From: Howard Kramer <howard.kramer@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 18:49:31 -0700
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Shawn, et al,

FYI. I'm planning to use BAD for demonstration on forms and noticed that http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/before/survey.html has some weird black squares showing up on the page. I only see it in Chrome and Opera for Windows. It doesn't show up in firefox.

-Howard

Howard Kramer
CO-PI - UDUC
Promoting the Integration of Universal Design into University Curricula (UDUC)
Lecturer, Cont. Ed - Evening & Cred Admin
303-492-8672