EOWG Reminder: Deadline this week for WCAG comments

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:26:16 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Active EOWG folks,

Here is a reminder that comments on WCAG Techniques and Understanding are due this week - and we do need to meet that deadline for this version. In order for us to be able to finalize comments during the telecon, we asked for *all initial comments to be completed by Wednesday 12 February*. Paul, Andrew, Anna Belle, and Howard agreed to comment on the alt issue. The wiki page is <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/WCAG_review>

Also, we'll need *all active participants* to reply on proposed EOWG comments to submit. Remember, you can just write "OK to submit comment" or such -- you do not need a detailed reply. There is one comment ready now for you to reply to, which is highlighted in yellow and starts with "[EOWG".

Please schedule time to review proposed EOWG Comments to submit on Thursday.

Also, please check the action items at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Action_Items>. Another thing we need done asap is commenting on the situational terminology.

Thanks!

~Shawn