From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:20 AM
To: Jones, Robin
Cc: EOWG (E-mail); 'wai@w3.org'
Subject: Resource for ADA Webinar on Designing Accessible Webinars

Hi Robin,

I see that you are leading an ADA Webinar on Designing Accessible Webinars this week and wanted to let you know of a resource that I think will be helpful to your participants.

"How to Make Presentations Accessible to All" helps you make your presentations, talks, meetings, and training accessible to all of your potential audience, including people with disabilities and others. It is online at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible

It provides information that applies to webinars, although it does not cover some specific issues of webinars. I trust that is what you will cover in your webinar. :-)

I hope that you find it useful and will share it with your participants.

(As always, we welcome suggestions for improvements; there are e-mails at the bottom for feedback.)

All the best,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/