EOWG completing Tutorials in May - work & telecon this week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:41:20 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

As I mentioned in last week's teleconference, we will be focusing on completing some tutorials in May. This will probably take at least 4 hours per week for most of us -- and we'll feel so great when we announce them in just a few short weeks! :-)

For this week and early next week:
* Tables tutorial - Please review it all and submit any comments *by Wed 7 May* via Github, e-mail, or wiki <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/Tables>
* Cover page - Please review it and submit any comments via Github, e-mail, or wiki <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/Cover_Page>
* Overall - If you have any more feedback on visual design, nav, etc., please share it via e-mail, Github, or wiki <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback#General_Feedback>

These are all nearly ready to publish, so please do comment on all levels, *including typos and copyediting*.

*For Friday 2 May*: Probably instead of a regular EOWG teleconference, we will have an optional worksession where anyone who wants to can work together on the above. (Probably the best thing to focus on as a group is the Tables.)

Coming soon:
* The Images tutorial is close to done. We'll be asking for EOWG's approval to publish it soon, probably the week of 5 May. Please schedule time for a publication-approval review.
* Next up will be the Forms tutorial.

Thanks!

~Shawn