Please review agenda for tomorrow's meeting

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 11:11:03 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Shawn will be traveling tomorrow so I will do my best to chair the
meeting.  Please review the agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#4_April_2014>and plan to
finalize a few of the items that have been recently considered.

Also please let me know if there are additional items for discussion that I
should add to the plan for tomorrow.  Many thanks!

Sharron
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*

*Learn web accessibility from nose to tail at
<http://www.knowbility.org/v/john-slatin-accessu/>AccessU
<http://www.knowbility.org/v/john-slatin-accessu/>*