De: Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Enviado el: martes, 17 de diciembre de 2013 13:52
Para: EOWG (E-mail)
Asunto: Birthday greetings

Greeting colleagues,

Today is my birthday (this time for real, Shadi!) and it started with a 4:00
am call that I am a first time grandma with the birth of my son's own son.
Whew! what a day.

Now you can make it perfect by going to the EO Easy Checks wiki and
reviewing according to Shawn's instructions, commenting, and head us on the
happy road to publication as a Working Group Draft.  Thanks all!

Happy me,

Sharron