Easy Checks untitled section - new idea!

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:43:00 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi all,

We've been struggling with what to call the section temporarily-referred-to-as
- "Plain Content View" at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary#plain>
- "Unstyled Linear View" at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks#plain>

Jan mentioned that whatever heading we use might become a widely-used term. Alan noted that the check does 3 things, but our latest heading only covered 2. That got me thinking... how about trying an acronym?

Here's a starter idea: "LOIS" or "Lois" for Linearize, turn Off Images and Styles. e.g., Lois View draft <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks#lois>

See the wiki for links about Lois and some other brainstorms:
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Nov_.26_Dec_2013_Comments>

*Please comment in the wiki* on what you think of the idea of using an acronym in general, as well as any ideas for other acronyms.

Thanks!
~Shawn