[ATAG subgroup] Reminder to meet tomorrow at 4:00 pm Pacific/6:00 pm Central/7:00 pm Eastern time

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 19:55:08 -0600
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Just a quick reminder that if you are involved with the ATAG outreach
sub-group, we will check in for a brief meeting tomorrow evening (or
Thursday morning for you, Andrew).  If you have the chance to review the
the draft elevator pitch, please add comments. We will also be be eager to
hear about any new contacts that anyone has made or updates to materials.

For those working on the Illustrations with AnnaBelle, that meeting starts
30 minutes earlier and will use the same call-in numbers. It is the
standard EO conference bridge:

   - +1.617.761.6200
   - Code: 3694# (EOWG#)

Thanks,