[ATAG Outreach subgroup] Meeting tonight is CANCELLED

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:51:36 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Greetings all,

For those of you planning to attend the outreach meeting, we have had a
number of cancellations from the US (Thanksgiving holiday and Australia for
the OZeWAI conference)  So enjoy your time off, please do check the target
groups and draft language on the ATAG Outreach wiki
page<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Outreach_for_ATAG_2.0>and add
comments. We will touch base again on Friday at the regular EO
meeting. Thanks everyone!

Until Friday,
Sharron