Illustrations on small mobiles

From: Anna Belle Leiserson <ableiserson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:05:14 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I looked at version 9 of the illustration examples on an iPhone yesterday,
and it's not what I'd thought it would be.

For those of you on the call in 9.5 hours (6:30PM Eastern Standard), could
you please check the following link on mobile and other non-desktop/laptop
devices you use regularly?

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks#illustrationeg1

While I have my opinions, I'd prefer to hear yours from your experiences
looking at these on devices other than desktops and laptops.

Also, I'd like to discuss what we consider acceptable.

Thanks,
Anna Belle