Week of Sept 3 for EO

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:35:44 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings all,

Yikes, it's September already! I hope everyone had a restful weekend
(and a long one too for those in the US). Shawn has updated the list
of EO ongoing work and I wanted to invite everyone to visit the
updated information.  Please look at the
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#actionsall>actions for all section of the
EO Home page and attend to as many of those items as possible,
there's lots to do!

Here is the <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#agenda>agenda for Friday's
meeting as well so that we can all be prepared.

Anna Belle has worked long and hard on the illustrations
strategy.  Please consider how it is working and comment. Thanks to
one and all for all you do!

Best,
Sharron

actions: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#actionsall