Re: Moving Easy Checks from wiki to WAI draft page

Hi All
I've had a read through the new draft - excellant progress, well done all.
I might be a bit biassed but I think the structure is working well and the
content is very clear. Hope the meeting at CSUN went well, and I look
forward to joining in discussions to resolve remaining issues and
responding to comments.
Best wishes
Suzette

--
Suzette Keith
Usability and Accessibility Consultant: requirements gathering and