Re: EOWG - quick question on menu images

I'd support adding them in for now (if not too much work) and see if it
looks too busy. Maybe they could be hide/reveal toggled?

Andrew

--
Andrew Arch
  Canberra, Australia

“Man does not cease to play because he grows old.
    Man grows old because he ceases to play.”
George Bernard Shaw