EOWG: ACTIONS for all this week [was: Preliminary Evaluation text resize, page zoom, window resize]

Thanks, Ian.

All active EOWG folks:

First, please review the Criteria for checks to include at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Eval_Analysis#Criteria_for_checks>

The two sections Ian pointed to we were not sure whether or not to include. Please add your comments (under the EOWG Notes heading) on reasons to include them and reasons not to include them. (Don't spend time polishing the drafts of those sections until/if we decide that we are indeed going to include them.)
* <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Preliminary_Evaluation#Check_zoom_and_text_enlarge>
* <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Preliminary_Evaluation#Check_page_resize>
(before I saw that Ian sent this e-mail, I updated the section headings, which changed the URIs -- sorry 'bout that.)

Then, please review the other sections listed on the EOWG home page under Actions for All EOWG at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#actionsall>

Note that there are some @@s in these sections:
* some point out new sentences for your careful review
* some are easy things someone can add, e.g., keyboard shortcuts for FF toolbar
* some are open issues - please be prepared to discuss these

Thanks much!

~Shawn