Re: What I'm imagining for Easy Checks illustrations

On 5/26/2013 11:56 AM, Leiserson, Anna Belle wrote:
> P.S. In re. "Page Titles" -- I realized as I was doing this we don't
> explain what a page title is.  From SEO work, I know that most people
> have no idea what a title element is or how it works, so I added a
> brief explanation above the example illustration.  Otherwise, I
> didn't monkey with the text.

Thanks, Anna Belle!

All,

Text: I tried an edit to be more clear how the title is used -- from a non-developer perspective. I put the markup description in (parenthesis). I'm not sure if we want to add the clutter of a definition of "page title"?

Images: I wonder if for this one we only need two images and therefore it's not worth linking elsewhere for multiple images?

Updated in page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks#title>

Please add comments at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Page_title>

~Shawn