Last call: Calling them "tutorials"

EOWG,

The drafts of the things we previously called "application notes" as a working name are online at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/

The navigation and some of the content is still under development. You can get to three of the draft topics:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/tables/
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/forms/
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/app-notes/images/

The last two teleconferences we decided to call them tutorials. Minutes from the meetings are at the usual URIs and also linked after "previous considerations:" in the wiki page section "What to call these Things?" at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials#What_to_call_these_things.3F>

Next week we'd like to put these at their final URI so people don't point to the /Drafts/ URI. We plan to use "tutorials" in the URI.

You do not need to reply if you agree. Almost all active participants were in at least one of the last two meetings and I've contacted others directly.

Thanks,
~Shawn