Re: EOWG: What to call these things?

Hi, Everyone,

My suggestions. "Accessibility guides for WCAG 2.0" or simply
"Accessibility tutorials for WCAG 2.0".

When searching, think of the terms, the language you would use to search.
I've done some testing through search in Google in order to shed some
light/food for thought on search results following some of the suggestions
received:

"*Accessibility tutorials*"
provides in the first 3 results:

   1. *Accessibility Tutorials* for Microsoft
Products<http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/>
   *
   Accessibility tutorials* introduce you to new and commonly used
   accessibility features and options in Windows, Office and other Microsoft
   products.
   2.
    Web *Accessibility* Presentations and *Tutorials* -
W3C<http://www.w3.org/WAI/train.html>
   Web *Accessibility* Presentations and *Tutorials*. Most of the material
   linked from this page is primarily for trainers; however, the presentations
   and Before-After ...
   3.
    WebAIM: Articles <http://webaim.org/articles/>

"*Accessibility how to*" suggests the following filters:

iphone accessibility how to scroll
iphone accessibility how to turn off
web accessibility how to
ipad accessibility how to scroll

If I select "*web accesssibility how to*", the following top 3 results
appear:

   1. *Web accessibility* - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_accessibility>
   *
   Web accessibility refers to the inclusive practice of making websites
   usable by people of all abilities and disabilities. When sites are
   correctly designed, ...
   You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 2/11/09*
   2. * *
    * *WebAIM: *Web Accessibility* In Mind <http://webaim.org/>**
   Information, training, resources, guidelines and standards for *Web
   accessibility* and disability access to the Web.
   3.
    WebAIM: Introduction to *Web Accessibility* <http://webaim.org/intro/>

If I search for "*accessibility how to guides*", the following top 3
results appear:*
*

   1. *Accessibility Guides*| Transport for
London<http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/accessibility-guides/default..aspx>
   *
   Accessibility guides. We produce a range of guides in alternative
   formats to help you plan and make journeys. All of the guides can be
   obtained free of charge by ...
   *
   2. * *
    * *Transport *accessibility* | Transport for
London<http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/transportaccessibility/1167.aspx>
   Getting Around London *guide*. Our Getting around London *guide* (PDF
   5.47MB) describes all the *accessibility* features on the Tube, bus, DLR
   and tram.
   3.
    *Accessibility Guide* for Educators -
Microsoft<http://www.microsoft.com/enable/education/>
   *
   Accessibility* resources for educators including “*Accessible*Technology: A
   *Guide* for Educators,” information on computer technology in special
   education

Best,

Vicki