EOWG: What to call these things? (re-send)

From: Schantz, Paul A <paul.schantz@csun.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:50:39 -0700
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: "Schantz, Paul A" <paul.schantz@csun.edu>
My apologies if this is a double-post, I did not receive a copy earlier...

The primary scenario examples identify professionals who need practical information immediately, so how about a variation like Accessibility Quick Start Guides?  This suggests practical bite-sized chunks of information that can be put to use right away.

Paul Schantz
Director, Web and Technology Services
Division of Student Affairs
California State University, Northridge
phone: 818.677.3839
e-mail: pschantz@csun.edu<mailto:pschantz@csun.edu>
twitter: @paulschantz
www.linkedin.com/in/paulschantz<http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulschantz>

www.csun.edu/sait
System notifications:  @CSUN_SAIT

Input | Intellection | Responsibility | Connectedness | Individualization