Re: Work for this week: PREP - preliminary evaluation updates

Hi active EOWG participants,

I've been working on the wiki for Preliminary evaluation
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Web_Accessibility_Preliminary_Evaluation

I have added content for testing text resizing (1.4.4) , and
colour/shape/location coding (1.4.1 and 1.3.3 together). I've also made a
start on colour contrast.

Comments welcome - remember we are looking for quick simple checks by
humans, and we can refer the more complicated arguments for the conformance
testers.

Over to you guys on the night shift! I'm off to the kitchen to make some
supper.

Suzette

--
Suzette Keith
Usability and Accessibility Consultant: requirements gathering and