Deque's Twitter chat is on accessibility in Higher Ed

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:13:58 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Greetings to active EOWG members who monitor Twitter:

I'm not going to be able to follow this chat, much less necessarily
catch the link if/when it's archived likely tomorrow. Deque tends to
do the archiving, so you might check via their feed.

I'm sending this in case any of you want to contribute and/or catch
good ideas for implementing accessibility in higher ed.

The chat is going on now, and it started at the top of the hour.

@dequesystems: #accessibility in #highered is the topic for today's
#a11ychat! Join us now! Follow #a11ychat!

Jennifer