Re: Draft blurbs for BAD outreach on wiki for comment

Hi All,

I think I have a little more catchy lead...

What do you think?

WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is a great feature --if you can
see.  If you cannot see and use a screen reader to generate speech or
Braille, you might get something very unexpected.  The BAD Demo
(Before and After) walks you through many of the pitfalls developers
without disabilities can promote without knowing it, and BAD shows
what goes wrong and how to fix the problems.