Re: EOWG work for this week

From: suzette keith <suzette.skeith@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:44:07 +0100
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Dear Shawn and All
I proposed amendments to Accessibility Basics in the sections Accessibility
Requirements and Web Content. I placed the alternative text under the
Discussion tab and made a comment on the main page
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Basics_with_Notes

Overall - I think it is coming together well as an introduction for
developers who need to enhance their knowledge and are short of time!
Regards
Suzette